Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit a request for testing?
You must seek a referral from your oncologist/specialist.
What type of sample is required for each test?
- OncoSnap Pro, OncoSnap BRCA and OncoSnap Nonet: Tissue
- BRCA Zoom: Blood or Buccal Swabs
- p-EGFR and p-BRAF: Blood, Pleural Fluid, Ascitic Fluid, Cerebrospinal Fluid or Pericardial Fluid
- PD-L1: Tissue
- Guardant 360: plasma
How can the test results help with my cancer treatment?
Our lab team will provide an in depth test report which will help indentify cancer-causing genes, providing your oncologist information to select appropriate, targeted treatments.
How long does it take to generate reports for each test?
- OncoSnap Pro: 14 working days
- BRCA Zoom: 20 working days
- p-EGFR: 2 working days
- PD-L1: 8 working days
- Guardant 360: 10 working days
- p-BRAF: 2-3 working days
- OncoSnap BRCA: 14 working days
- OncoSnap Nonet: 3-5 working days